Am I ready for Partnership?

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
I took Michael C's advise by visiting Fullscreen.net and I applied it, took like a day for a respond and i've receive this:
2ica42v.jpg

cool right? they like my stuff already, but one main problem i don't know what to do. I'm under 18, don't own a credit card, haven't made a paypal account yet, don't know if the company (fullscreen) is legit, pretty sure my parents will disapprove this & I'm afraid of copyright stuff.
for all these years of being active in youtube and i might have a shot to become a partner and finally get cool features and maybe some $$$. i know there might be other opportunities out there in the near future but idk.

I made a video about it:
(I'm glad that i have friends that left comments already, shows how much my friends on YouTtube cares. :))

First off, congratulations on getting accepted! This is awesome for you! I also have to say that yes, fullscreen is a very legitimate company. They partner many people from here, and I've heard nothing from praises from them. As for the factor of your age, you have to talk to your parents if you're under 18. They would take care of a paypal, tax information and such. You can't do that on your own, so get their help, or ask for them to do it. If they don't want to, there's nothing you can do. By the way, how old are you? If you're really young, like 14, it might be best to just hold off on the partnership for now, but if you're older, maybe doing this would be better.

First off, congratulations on getting accepted! This is awesome for you! I also have to say that yes, fullscreen is a very legitimate company. They partner many people from here, and I've heard nothing from praises from them. As for the factor of your age, you have to talk to your parents if you're under 18. They would take care of a paypal, tax information and such. You can't do that on your own, so get their help, or ask for them to do it. If they don't want to, there's nothing you can do. By the way, how old are you? If you're really young, like 14, it might be best to just hold off on the partnership for now, but if you're older, maybe doing this would be better.
16 going 17 next month

16 going 17 next month
Then yeah, I'd definitely go to your parents. Ask them about this. They might claim it's a fraud, being an internet company that gives you money. If they do that, ask them to investigate into the topic, and tell them how it's a credible company. This might be hard, because it's a business that didn't exist during their youth. Try though. Whatever you do though, don't just partner on your own without an adult, as a minor. If you can't get one to work with you, just explain your situation to fullscreen. I'm sure they'll understand, and they'll likely partner you in a year when you're of legal age.

I'd say talk to your parents about it. It would give you the opportunity to make money doing what you like to do. As for Fullscreen, I'm pretty sure they'r legit ... well, at least I haven't heard any problems from them. If you want, you can ask some people around the forum about Fullscreen (I know Gemma is partnered with Fullscreen and she could have some perspective and help you with your decision)

even if you pass up on this for now, I'm sure more offers will come in the future. You have a great channel man. SO to answer the question posed in the title, yes, I think you are ready for partnership, just check the facts and contract and stuff before you officially sign[DOUBLEPOST=1344046813][/DOUBLEPOST]oops, looks like someone beat me in answering, lol

but if they check out Fullscreen's site then they would definetly agree with it...they are a big network and they even have some other Big youtubers under them so I say it's a possibility!

Congratulations! This might be difficult with your age but I would just sit down with your parents and try to explain everything as best as you can, maybe show them your channel so they can see what you are doing - gain their trust so to say.

But, yeah congratulations!

Back