Am I Mean and/or Unreasonable?

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I have to admit, these kinds of exchanges are between either a young kid, or a master troll. Either way, I find them hilarious for some reason.
Your adult/mature answers vs their confusion/randomness.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have to admit, these kinds of exchanges are between either a young kid, or a master troll. Either way, I find them hilarious for some reason.
Your adult/mature answers vs their confusion/randomness.
Thanks!

The video I put up yesterday is one he requested, but every video I'm doing right now has been requested by at least 3 different people. I keep track of the first person who requested something, and bump that request up the list the more other people also request it. Then I thank the original requester in the description. Kyle was the 3rd person to request yesterday's video and, as often happens, was confused why I was thanking someone else. And, as too often happens, their confusion is coupled with a strong sense of entitlement and it manifests in outrage:

Him: Whit WHY DON'T I GET A SHOUT OUT I'M THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED IT NOT THAT RANDOM BICH.
Me: You’re partly correct. You were the 3rd person to suggest this one. I only mention the 1st one in the description.
Him: Damm that bich

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I see. Well, I have made it easy to find by putting them all in relevant playlists. I felt they were asking too much. If I was on someone else’s channel, I certainly wouldn’t ask for them to send me links to specific videos unless I looked thoroughly and couldn’t find them. I’d consider it rude for myself to ask that of someone, so I judged it the same. I should’ve responded a lot less abruptly, though. I can’t think of a much nicer way to say it right now. And it has nothing to do with being too good for someone. If it is, then it would also mean that he thinks he’s too good to have to look through my videos.
Yeah I get it.... looking at your channel you have a REALLY nice amount of subscribers so I kinda get how you couldn’t spend time to help them ALL. It’s probably overwhelming, yeah?

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah I get it.... looking at your channel you have a REALLY nice amount of subscribers so I kinda get how you couldn’t spend time to help them ALL. It’s probably overwhelming, yeah?
Thanks. But the problem wasn't that I couldn't spend the time to help him, although I wasn't at my computer at the time. I do reply to all the people who ask things and I don't consider it overwhelming yet. I just think it is unnecessary for people to ask me to do things that is just as easy for them to do themselves. If they need my help with something because they can't do it or it would be difficult for them, then I'm happy to help. But in this case he just didn't want to do it and, instead, wanted me to. It's like, "Wait, why expect something of me that you're not willing to do?" It's like asking me to Google something for him. Plus, it is more rewarding for him to look through the list and see other things he might want to watch than it is for me to look through a list of all things I've seen before. And if he did it, it would be done right away, as opposed to waiting for me to do it and getting back to him. I didn't have a really good reason to refuse him, but I didn't think he had a really good reason for asking me.