Am I Mean and/or Unreasonable?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Stop communicating with people with the mentality of 12 year olds, problem solved.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Not particularly mean, but would of definitely been better with different wording :)
It's hard over the internet as you can't really tell how someone is saying things so it can easily be misunderstood.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I thought it was a little mean. Then again I'm sensitive. lol
I just see it as: They are a viewer that is really interested in your work! Sure they can look for it themselves, but maybe you could have made it a bit easier for them. It just came across like you don't value this viewer and you think you are too good for them. I mean it wasn't ALL bad, but it mostly came across as cold a bit.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I thought it was a little mean. Then again I'm sensitive. lol
I just see it as: They are a viewer that is really interested in your work! Sure they can look for it themselves, but maybe you could have made it a bit easier for them. It just came across like you don't value this viewer and you think you are too good for them. I mean it wasn't ALL bad, but it mostly came across as cold a bit.
I see. Well, I have made it easy to find by putting them all in relevant playlists. I felt they were asking too much. If I was on someone else’s channel, I certainly wouldn’t ask for them to send me links to specific videos unless I looked thoroughly and couldn’t find them. I’d consider it rude for myself to ask that of someone, so I judged it the same. I should’ve responded a lot less abruptly, though. I can’t think of a much nicer way to say it right now. And it has nothing to do with being too good for someone. If it is, then it would also mean that he thinks he’s too good to have to look through my videos.

AXC3

Reaction score
Guys i'm new to Youtube and make my first video today, check it out and lmk what you think!

AXC3

Reaction score
Yes, because this is completely relevant to my thread. Good job making sure I never visit your channel.
I just made this account and i'm seeing how it works, i'm not trying to intrude on you