Am I doing it right?

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am feeling stuck right now at around 9000 Subscribers. And getting around 200-300 views on newer videos. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, and would really appreciate if some one could point out any mistakes and give me an overall channel feedback. I will return the favor. Channel name: Abdullahx9000
Would like to have feedback on the following:
  1. Thumbnails
  2. Video content/entertainment
  3. Editing
  4. Anything you think is important =]

Reaction score
From what I'm seeing, you had a viral hit with the meme video. That most-likely brought you all your subs. They were probably looking for more meme videos, but it looks like the other ones you did didn't hit it quite that high. I know your focus is Rainbow Six, but i seems like there are only so many memes you can do with that video. Your other tutorial-type videos don't seem to be bringing in much traffic from your subs.

If I were to take a guess, you might have to either continue to plug away at the Rainbow Six niche and build yourself to be a kind of expert in that game, or try your hand at making other game-related memes.

Reactions: Abdullahx9000

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what I'm seeing, you had a viral hit with the meme video. That most-likely brought you all your subs. They were probably looking for more meme videos, but it looks like the other ones you did didn't hit it quite that high. I know your focus is Rainbow Six, but i seems like there are only so many memes you can do with that video. Your other tutorial-type videos don't seem to be bringing in much traffic from your subs.

If I were to take a guess, you might have to either continue to plug away at the Rainbow Six niche and build yourself to be a kind of expert in that game, or try your hand at making other game-related memes.
Now that I think about it. You are completely right!
I really love playing Rainbow Six Siege but might slowly try to add other games such as Battlefield 4 and/or Titanfall 2. So I will keep posting Rainbow Six Siege, but also add some other games from time to time to see if the subscribers are enjoying the other games aswell.

Reactions: Mazen