Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
I have gone through this multiple times. Especially with my animation channel. I be so excited to start production and then as soon as the animation video release, I get lazy. Then when I see people start interacting with the video, it motivates me again. I think it's a mental thing. Also, it seem like your mind and body isn't really use to uploading daily which is a big jump from a weekly upload. You should slow down and slowly work up to daily vids. If not, the stress/pressure will begin to kick in. I use to upload to my FB/Instagram page 2 times a week (comedy sketches not on youtube to gain attention) and another longer comedy sketch to my channel. I had to cut back to uploading only 1 day to my social media pages because it was so much pressure/stressful to handle just starting.

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldnt say creatively drained. Just more a lack of motivation. Which may be caused by things happening in day to day life. I feel the same way but it's mainly because the people I'm living with are dicks and I'm waiting to move out again. THAT and my PC continuously causes me problems which just hinders and slows me down. But come payday I should finally have a enough for a high grade machine! Can't wait.

There are days though where all I want to do is hang out with friends or just sit in my room and do nothing. You mainly need something to perk your spirits up a bit.
Thanks for your reply! :D Honestly, it could be lack of motivation. However, my year so far has been really good, and I don't live with roommates, so I don't know how that feels. It's just, I think I was working on too much, that my brain was just like: "STOP" And then I didn't want to make any videos. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1486220991,1486220850][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have gone through this multiple times. Especially with my animation channel. I be so excited to start production and then as soon as the animation video release, I get lazy. Then when I see people start interacting with the video, it motivates me again. I think it's a mental thing. Also, it seem like your mind and body isn't really use to uploading daily which is a big jump from a weekly upload. You should slow down and slowly work up to daily vids. If not, the stress/pressure will begin to kick in. I use to upload to my FB/Instagram page 2 times a week (comedy sketches not on youtube to gain attention) and another longer comedy sketch to my channel. I had to cut back to uploading only 1 day to my social media pages because it was so much pressure/stressful to handle just starting.
Thank you for your reply! :D Oh boy...DAILY uploads? Um...I don't think I'm at that stage yet. XD But yes, it's defiantly a mental thing for me as well.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you are feeling creatively drained what I would do is take the weekend off or any random time period and just watch other people's videos to try and get inspired. Most of the games I want to play have been because I enjoyed watching someone else play it.

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are feeling creatively drained what I would do is take the weekend off or any random time period and just watch other people's videos to try and get inspired. Most of the games I want to play have been because I enjoyed watching someone else play it.
Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it! I actually did take a break for a couple days, and it actually helped! :D Now I'm in the progress of making a video that I'm really excited to make! :D