• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andie_the_Lab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just joined this community, so Hi!

It's really weird because we feel like we get good traction - about 30-50k views on some videos, others have 100k (we only have 7) - but we're so lost as to what direction to go?

What are y'alls thoughts? Are we too limited on content because we're trying to do a Dog Channel?

Also, it seems very unfair because the "Dog" channel managed by Youtube seems to be just filled with Logan Paul and Markiplier, and then compilation channels like the Dodo.....where they'll net MILLIONS of views which would never allow us to get to the "trending" pets or dogs page.

Looking for pawsitive (haha sorry had to), and negative feedback.

Many thanks!

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is something rather strange about your channel I must say. Just looking on social blade, on one day you get over 50k views, the next 3k views, followed by 28 views, then 8, then 7k, then back to 10... The videos with around 100k views get like 10 comments? Your channel may be being 'viewbotted' or something?

Personally I can't account for the numbers because that typically is not how videos behave.

Edit: I will say though that the videos are well made and very enjoyable! I believe it's something that could grow. Lots of dog lovers out there!

Last edited:

Andie_the_Lab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank you. I reached out to youtube customer support and there have been no answers about the bots.

we just want to believe that the content we are putting out at least is hopefully bringing smiles and some tips and tricks in the process. Obviously we'd like the channel to have some sort of ROI on the amount we've put in to the equipment we've purchased ...

thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1516904655,1516904624][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you. I reached out to youtube customer support and there have been no answers about the bots.

we just want to believe that the content we are putting out at least is hopefully bringing smiles and some tips and tricks in the process. Obviously we'd like the channel to have some sort of ROI on the amount we've put in to the equipment we've purchased ...

thank you!