Alternatives to tubebuddy

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Boy ain't that the truth! So what is tubebuddy? SEO keyword tool or something?
Yeah it helps with choosing the right tags and it tells you the ranking of them , if there’s to much competition in specific tags. You can also see how your destcripiton and titling and thumbnails, it will give you a list of check marks. and you can see a live subscriber count[DOUBLEPOST=1528736844,1528736694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes. There is a free version which only suggests three tags and the rest are blurred out. I find the free version to be pretty handy. Then there are three monthly subscription levels. I think the lowest level gets you all the tag suggestions back and the highest levels start bundling all kinds of perks like fully licensed music and graphics and assistance of various sorts. They probably have a website that explains it all in detail.
Yeah the 2.99 is for more tags and I’m not sure about the other levels

Last edited:
Reactions: Symph

tommanheier

Reaction score
Hi, I have found such a website as NoxInfluencer. It can be used for statistics and analytics for your youtube channel. I have not used it but I think it's rather good. Also, I can recommend VidiQ. Both tools can be used as the CHrome extensions and VidiQ can be also installed on Firefox and portable Firefox version https://rocketfiles.com/windows/browsers/web-browsers/mozilla-firefox/portable. Also, try Open SEO Stats.