Alternate for Final Cut Pro X?

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello guys any suggestion of an video editing software that kinda likes final cut pro x?

Thank you very much

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
i-movie...#Letthehatecommence #Notevenmad

In all seriousness as far as im aware only Apple are rocking the Magnetic timeline editing system with FCPX and I-movie...almost every other editing software uses NLE (Non Linear editing) as its basis...so other than PremierproCC and Sony vegas (And some of the freeware editors knocking about) Im sorry to say I cant really help too much...though good luck and I do hope you find Something :)

Reactions: arwayne13

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I forgot to mention i use Windows not Mac so the only one i can use that alternates it is the video editing softwares that comes from windows =( sorry for that forgot to mention it[DOUBLEPOST=1508513958,1508513910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Windows Movie Maker...#Letthehatecommence #Notevenmad
I used that before but it only has small features =([DOUBLEPOST=1508514024][/DOUBLEPOST]
i-movie...#Letthehatecommence #Notevenmad

In all seriousness as far as im aware only Apple are rocking the Magnetic timeline editing system with FCPX and I-movie...almost every other editing software uses NLE (Non Linear editing) as its basis...so other than PremierproCC and Sony vegas (And some of the freeware editors knocking about) Im sorry to say I cant really help too much...though good luck and I do hope you find Something :)
I`m currently using Vegas Pro it`s good but hope i can find like the final cut pro x features i miss it very much =(

Reactions: TYTD