Already killed it with social media but we need your help YTtalk!

PartTimeFame

Rate, Comment, Subscribe!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi guys!

My channel and I have been heavily promoting on our facebook (Part-Time Fame) and social medias but we cant seem to find a way to break out of our circle of contacts to get more subscribers!

We've also tried 3rd party sites to promote our youtube video

How can we get more subscribers?

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Have u tried going out of your way and adding new ppl? or perhaps checking out other channels maybe? and giving them shoutouts? I've found that ppl are more prone to listening to you if you help them out![DOUBLEPOST=1346222390,1346222366][/DOUBLEPOST]o and Nice channel by the way...I subbed!

PartTimeFame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
We have added random people but that doesnt seem to work. Do you mean in video shout outs? thats something that doesnt necessarily work in our medium but we could possibly do it in our website?

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBBING WE SUBBED BACK!!! Please help spread the word!

Reactions: L.G.

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
We have added random people but that doesnt seem to work. Do you mean in video shout outs? thats something that doesnt necessarily work in our medium but we could possibly do it in our website?

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBBING WE SUBBED BACK!!! Please help spread the word!
no problem! I'll do the best I can...
Maybe channel collabs?

Reactions: PartTimeFame

PartTimeFame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Perhaps! Ill definately pass it on to the production team! we have to clear everything with a vote lol

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It does work I was doing one once a month but I hate mailing stuff out o now I am looking or folks to donate stuff o they can do the mailing

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like LG said it has really helped me me bring in people to my channel by watching,commenting and rating other peoples videos.

Reactions: L.G. and Michael