almost time to put on my wrestling shoes

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya! some of you may know back in April i wrestled in a wrestling event and won then championship! well sometime next month i am booked for another event to defend the title..not sure what do as of yet..but i assume at the end of june/early july.

anyway i wanted to show you guys a match that we did back in November 2011. this match was uploaded on my old channel and it got up to 3000 views! but that channel got click bombed and i ended up creating the vicbosstv channel..so a little while ago i uploaded the match to that channel! didn't do so well this time around lol..BUT! i figured i'd share it again since its something i am very very proud of and some of you might enjoy checking this out! it is no where near as long as the other event! this video is 20 minutes unlike the almost 2 hours the other match went too .....so yeah! kick back grab a snack and hopefully you guys n gals enjoy! leave a comment on the video!

Lilikoi Juice natsu84 Frankie Dee GafferGames JohnKenShow William Phan ghostlyrich Cherry Rammer Camille Montpetit Callum Handley TechTac SakuraPaws AikoMiyoko Matias Riojas III Reina Jashgreen96 Luis Patino Chloe count_teribil

and sure! i will tag VlogRays and Katherinejane001 as well even tho you guys have seen it a billion times haha

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I heard Transylvania in the beginning and I was like, "FEATURING count_teribil !??"

Bwahahaha!! The whoopie stick! The whoopie stick comes out!
hahaha it may as well have been featuring him!...but nah! Paul was actually born there......which is where Romanian gentleman comes from :D[DOUBLEPOST=1369750386,1369750305][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will not only defend your belt you will destroy all who comes in the ring with you
mother will be p****d if i don't!

What Ken said. Like a Vicbawse. :D
The original bawse :D i got dem hipsters all p****d at me!

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
hahaha it may as well have been featuring him!...but nah! Paul was actually born there......which is where Romanian gentleman comes from :D
Oh, cool; this may sound silly but I didn't realize Transylvania was an actual place. You've added an educational experience to this Vic! Thanks. :joyful2:

Reactions: Kath and Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh, cool; this may sound silly but I didn't realize Transylvania was an actual place. You've added an educational experience to this Vic! Thanks. :joyful2:
haha,it is! and it's in Romania! fun fact! Paul was born not to far away from draculas castle...he was real too..just not an actual vampire he was a prince i believe but a real son of a b***h! torturing and killing many during his time..

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That match was awesome!! Hot damn, all that hair flipping!!![DOUBLEPOST=1369774810,1369758535][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha,it is! and it's in Romania! fun fact! Paul was born not to far away from draculas castle...he was real too..just not an actual vampire he was a prince i believe but a real son of a b***h! torturing and killing many during his time..
Oh man...what??? That's so freaking cool. Are you talking about Vlad the impaler? I heard that is who Dracula was based upon!

count_teribil

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Vic, will definitely see this later tonight![DOUBLEPOST=1369776852,1369776719][/DOUBLEPOST]
I heard Transylvania in the beginning and I was like, "FEATURING count_teribil !??"

Bwahahaha!! The whoopie stick! The whoopie stick comes out!
Lol! I vouldn't have lasted 5 minutes!

Anyhoos, I'm not from Transylvania u know...but some relatives are.[DOUBLEPOST=1369776952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, vhat an awesome guy![DOUBLEPOST=1369777061][/DOUBLEPOST]
That match was awesome!! Hot damn, all that hair flipping!!![DOUBLEPOST=1369774810,1369758535][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh man...what??? That's so freaking cool. Are you talking about Vlad the impaler? I heard that is who Dracula was based upon!
Vhy do ze people talk about my cousin like he vas a fictional character :( ?