ALMOST STRUCK BY LIGHTNING

Can you suggest how to make it more cool? :p
if you know how to use After Effects and know how to manipulate everything on a video using it then you're good to go.

You need to change the atmosphere, make it seem a little bit darker, then make it rain, put thunder sound effects and as for the lightning animation, create like about 5 frames or something, first frame a spot (where the lightning will crash) lightens up, second frame the light become bigger, third frame the lightning crashes down with flash of light, fourth frame lightning disappears, fifth frame a dark spot could be seen on where the lightning crashed and some cracks if it hit some wall or road then some thunder soundeffects.

if you know how to use After Effects and know how to manipulate everything on a video using it then you're good to go.

You need to change the atmosphere, make it seem a little bit darker, then make it rain, put thunder sound effects and as for the lightning animation, create like about 5 frames or something, first frame a spot (where the lightning will crash) lightens up, second frame the light become bigger, third frame the lightning crashes down with flash of light, fourth frame lightning disappears, fifth frame a dark spot could be seen on where the lightning crashed and some cracks if it hit some wall or road then some thunder soundeffects.

I actually want to track the video and put the crack where the lightning hit but seems the video is really shaky, I don't think that would work, so I just deal with it, not putting any cracks on it lol

I feel like I wanted to re-shooting but we don't have much time ....

I could just record it steady, and make the video little bit shaky ... I'm so dumb...

I actually want to track the video and put the crack where the lightning hit but seems the video is really shaky, I don't think that would work, so I just deal with it, not putting any cracks on it lol

I feel like I wanted to re-shooting but we don't have much time ....

I could just record it steady, and make the video little bit shaky ... I'm so dumb...
Well you can use my advice on the next one,or you can still do what you want, you'll improve somehow :)
Goodluck.

Back