Almost at $100 bucks

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I know this isn't much, but it will be my first $100 I've made on youtube. Pretty stoked.

LytaneVS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! I only found out that $100 was the threshold for Adsense, I am by no means anywhere close to that but at least I have a little goal!

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Ive been working hard to
Congrats! I only found out that $100 was the threshold for Adsense, I am by no means anywhere close to that but at least I have a little goal!
try to get $100 before Christmas, but I don't think its going to happen

LytaneVS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a question and I hope this doesn't come across as rude but I just had a look at your channel and you don't seem to have too many videos and not a whole lot of views on them either. How have you managed to almost hit that $100 mark?

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Just a question and I hope this doesn't come across as rude but I just had a look at your channel and you don't seem to have too many videos and not a whole lot of views on them either. How have you managed to almost hit that $100 mark?
Im not sure. I have a few videos over 1k views, and one just hit 7k views. I put my videos all over the place to get more views. Most of them are mourned 550 views, Plus I have a business channel that I have linked which is pulling in a bit of cash also, I guess with the two channels it is helping.