• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Almost 300 subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSFirstTimer

Reaction score
Note I have only had my youtube account for just over a month!

My channel currently has 271 subscribers! I know it's barely anything but hey... It's an amazing feeling to have 271 people get an email everytime I upload a new video ;)

Here are some more milestones:
Total views: 79,258
Most views for single video: 26,639
Most likes for single video: 364
Total Adsense Money earned: $11

Please comment on those milestones... Are they pretty high, above average or lame?

Anyway... About my channel:

My channel all started when I got my mum to try using Windows 8 (she only ever uses windows xp) and she hated it. So we went in search to find the best operating system ever. We arn't limited to now either... she's even trying out operating systems throughout history. Here is some videos of operating systems she tried for you to check out in the order she tested them.

Note that I got her to test old operating systems (e.g. DOS) for the comedy of her struggling to do the simplest of tasks ;)

Windows 8 (2012):
Ubuntu 12.10 (2012):
Windows 1.01 (1985):
Windows 3.11 (1992):
Microsoft BOB (1995):
Linux Mint Cinnamon Edition 14 (2012):
MAC OSX 10.2 Jaguar (2002):
Elementary OS Luna Beta 1 (2012):
Kubuntu 12.10 (2012):
Zorin OS 6.1 (2012):
MS-DOS 6.22 (1994):

If you want to see more videos subscribe to our channel http://www.youtube.com/user/OsFirstTimer and you will be notified by email everytime she tries out a new operating system.

Reactions: fxchannelhouse
Status
Not open for further replies.