almost 200 vids, but only 43 subs :(

Hey fellow gamers and youtubers! I have a bit of a problem, i upload videos daily and have almost 200 vids total. My quality is good, for the most part im entertaining, and i play anything and everything on my channel. But i cant seem to shake the feeling that maybe im doing something wrong? I never give up hope though because this is what i love too do! I just wish i had that audience to share it with. If anyone has any tips or maybe can give me some feedback on my channel? that would be so awesome... and thank you for your time reading this!

you have good content Strattoc! do not be dismayed on what you do! if you love what youre doing keep going at it, youre doing nothing wrong imo you have good vids! now for an audience, well probably thats where you'll have to earn them in my opinion. i have no tips whatsoever as i dont know how to give the audience an impact except just being myself

you have good content Strattoc! do not be dismayed on what you do! if you love what youre doing keep going at it, youre doing nothing wrong imo you have good vids! now for an audience, well probably thats where you'll have to earn them in my opinion. i have no tips whatsoever as i dont know how to give the audience an impact except just being myself
Thanks for the feedback! Its always good to hear someone say my videos are good :). But that is true, being yourself is what works best!

Maybe start doing 1 video every two days? And putting double the amount of time into producing each video??? Try to upload home run vids.

Hey fellow gamers and youtubers! I have a bit of a problem, i upload videos daily and have almost 200 vids total. My quality is good, for the most part im entertaining, and i play anything and everything on my channel. But i cant seem to shake the feeling that maybe im doing something wrong? I never give up hope though because this is what i love too do! I just wish i had that audience to share it with. If anyone has any tips or maybe can give me some feedback on my channel? that would be so awesome... and thank you for your time reading this!
Your videos seem to be good quality so I would guess you are not networking enough, I get a lot of my subs from sites like this one and also twitter, Certainly dont give up just try new things to see where your going wrong! Ive subbed so you cant be all bad!!;)

you've pushed out like 18 videos in the last week :') maybe people aren't subscribing because it's just going to spam their subscriptions box? maybe make an upload schedule? I only upload 3-4 videos a week :D gives my subscribers to actually view the videos :)

Back