Allow me to gaze upon your channel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, good on ya for actually taking the time to provide detailed feedback Klink. I'd love the treatment if you have the time!

Link below ¥¥¥. PS I hope you're having fun down under! I miss Australia :) cheers.

KnightTerroors

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks dude, really appreciate you taking the time to write all of the feedback, im taking everything into account, still very early days, but il work on everything you said as i grow in confidence, alot of good tips, thank you.

Reactions: ShawnMcCallum

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Many thank for the feedback, I'll make sure I adjust correctly the music in future :)

XenosTheGamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's a lot of posts here... if you want to you can review this.
I
I
V

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, looks like you have a lot of work to do haha.

If you have the time, I've just started uploading, and it'd be great to get some early feedback :)

LegitHuman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello,

I made a new channel (THIS). I only have 2 videos up right now but I might start uploading once a week.

Ozisonshine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Klink Thanks for those asolutely, nice words... I do feel the need of lights and stabilization. I was working on it.
and thanks for telling me its a interesting concept of my videos. That gives a boost now... I was just lame to stop shooting... thanks for moral boosting review.

Rocky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Greetings everyone! Although I am new to YTTalk I'll be more than happy to check out any of your channels and offer my advice and honest critiques about them. A fresh pair of eyes just might be what your channel needs.

There are no stirct guidelines. Your channel can be about anything, target any demographic and be of any size. I'll offer my constructive criticisms regarding content, branding, art or technical issues.

Shall we begin?
Please check mine out I need some honesty lol thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.