Alibaba KOL platform

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twice now I've been sent an offer to become a member of "Alibaba Influence Marketing" as a free product reviewer.

Anyone have any insight into this offer ?

iGameR88

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

I just recive same invitation like you.

Hi Mobile Games & Tech,

This is Malay. I am so lucky to find out that you created great contents on your YouTube Channel. We are sincerely inviting you to join Alibaba KOL Platform which is the Marketplace For Influencer Marketing to promote or review many great products from our brands.

Our platform- KOL ALIBABA connects brands with influencers to create original content that is shared with millions of engaged viewers on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and so on. It belongs to Alibaba Group, covering core commerce, cloud computing, digital media and entertainment, innovation initiatives and others. Alibaba Group listed on the NYSE in 2014, with the stock symbol - BABA and the market capitalization is over $ 390 billion who is even Equivalent to Amazon. In the attachment, there is a small part of the great products, if you are interested in our products or platform, please tell us or fill in this exclusive invitation code to finish registration directly: **************
We believe you will find almost everything you want to review or the hottest things on the platform and monetize your expertise.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you so much~

Kind Regards,
Malay

I try to find something about koll alibaba but... there is nothing smart.
When I open kol alibaba com and choose choose: I am a creator, then I get this screen:

Is that safe.... :)
It's first time to see Sign up with YouTube?

PS:
I just finish registration, to try out this.
Yap, it's real thing like Famebit
There is lot of producsts in price range $5 to $300

Sample of req for review:

Also,we have some requirements as below:
1,Touch and feel the product to demonstrate texture, details etc.
2,Include the brand names "SENBONO Store" and "AliExpress"
3, Insert the link(s) to the product(s) in your video description
4, Mention the feedback after using the products,and share the experience
5,the net stars must be over 5K followers
6,we will review the video before is shared
7,when the net stars receive the damage products ,please contact us to resend it again

1. Creators shall complete product videos within 21 days of receiving goods.
2. Your video description must include our promotional links. The URL will be sent to you and can be found under “My Applications”
3. Your video must be published as “public”

Is not possibile to make registration without invitation code.

Last edited:

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for that.

I contacted them and asked if they posted samples to Australia, as this has been a deal breaker with other companies that have contacted me, and Malay replied back saying yes/no problem.

I had opened the attached XLM (Excel) file in the original invitation and viewed the product listing, and nothing really suited my channel audience, but the second invite didn't have an attachment and suggested there may be more to choose from online.

Is there more than just Senbono Store ?

I will sign up and see what is there. It will likely grow as it gets up steam.

It's an interesting development.

Cheers Rob

Last edited:

iGameR88

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

When you log in, you have 3 different stores: Taobao, Aliexpress & Alibaba
Every store has 5-7 pages with 20 product per page.

For me, there is not too much things (for my channel)
But I try to get this:
Newest Torntisc Smart Watch Android - Aliexpress ( $109 )
And now I have to wait for merchant's confirmation.
You can apply for 3 products at once.

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback.

I would only be interested in items directly related to metal work, so my options may be limited.

It's probably worth signing up as this will certainly grow to be something much larger in the future, which will rival Ebay and Amazon.

I checked the prices of metal work items and they were significantly cheaper than on the competition sites.

Whether I can get any to review is the million dollar question.

Cheers Rob.

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow. That's pretty interesting.

Looks like I had better sign up ;)

Cheers Rob

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I also got this invite... I'm someone who has purchased a ton from Taobao / Aliexpress / Alibaba (I think all of those things are actually tied together).... They are a MASSIVE Chinese company -- one the largest online retail hubs in the world. A lot of American department stores get their clothing from Alibaba for a fraction of the cost that they sell it...I've seen the exact same bralette things that H&M sells for $36.00 (with the tags "Made in China") for $3.50 on Alibaba lol. But, a lot of what Alibaba sells are also cheap knock-offs of things. I'd keep that in mind when purchasing electronics or "branded items." For example, I'd never buy "branded makeup" from them because it's most likely a fake with different chemicals. I personally would stick with buying things like things like clothing, curtains, pillows, cool paper, simple tools like screwdrivers...stuff like that...

iGameR88

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Legit - 99%
I already search for some reviews, there is simple rule, you must in review tell name of store and product name...
I found few reviews with that and same link (offer and review have same link to product from exactly same seller/store) to product in description box on YT.