After Uploading Video Get " Partially Block " What is This?

Shahmeer Ali

Reaction score
Hi, Guys, I am a Youtuber and Now I Tried to Use some cartoon videos but I am getting Partially block on video that I upload even a lot of channels have uploaded the video that I'm Trying to Upload I have Noticed that the Videos that other creators have uploaded has " Suggested by Turner" like this in Their Description now What's That and When you click on the name in the description of turner it'll take you to the Cartoon Network's Official Channel How Can I Upload the Videos Just like This Is There Anyone who Knowes About this I yes then Kindly Let me Know in Reply...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, Guys, I am a Youtuber and Now I Tried to Use some cartoon videos but I am getting Partially block on video that I upload even a lot of channels have uploaded the video that I'm Trying to Upload I have Noticed that the Videos that other creators have uploaded has " Suggested by Turner" like this in Their Description now What's That and When you click on the name in the description of turner it'll take you to the Cartoon Network's Official Channel How Can I Upload the Videos Just like This Is There Anyone who Knowes About this I yes then Kindly Let me Know in Reply...

I would like to be sure I understand your question before I answer you. - So you're asking how can you steal other people's videos without getting caught and without having to refer people back to the original source. Is that right?

Reactions: Fost

george0

Reaction score
i got same for a video only can watch in my own country .