After i sign the contract , this happen

BlackHack

Reaction score
Hello,
So i have a youtube channel with 113k sub , an apps company contact me to make app review
i accept to make 30sec , so i made the video and they accept it , sign the contract, publish the video, and they didn't send me the money, it's a legit company for that reason i accept to make video for them , but with me they didn't deliver, for me it's not about the money it's about the scam drive me crazy
any advise ?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd recommend getting a lawyer. This is a pretty serious problem.

Veneno

Reaction score
why would u sign or promote their video before at least getting paid 50%?

BlackHack

Reaction score
why would u sign or promote their video before at least getting paid 50%?
quz this is my first time , and many of my youtuber friend make ads for them so that make me comfortable , and in the contract they say they will deliver after the video go live

Veneno

Reaction score
quz this is my first time , and many of my youtuber friend make ads for them so that make me comfortable , and in the contract they say they will deliver after the video go live
if ur youtuber friends actually got paid by them before, i think u should keep contacting them to see what's up.
I mean if they pays others why wouldn't they pay you unless they dont pay anyone!

BlackHack

Reaction score
if ur youtuber friends actually got paid by them before, i think u should keep contacting them to see what's up.
I mean if they pays others why wouldn't they pay you unless they dont pay anyone!
i didn't ask them but they still publish about the app so I'm sure they get paid , and i contact the company they didn't reply i think they will ignore any message for me

Veneno

Reaction score
i didn't ask them but they still publish about the app so I'm sure they get paid , and i contact the company they didn't reply i think they will ignore any message for me
Actually u have nothing to do now, u already signed the contract.
I'm sure they don't pay anyone, even if they were paying their partners, they dont anymore.