Services Affordable Youtube Icons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Heya, I'm Volcano, and I do the art thing, like quite a lot of people on this whole internet thing! I have done requests before, but only recently I've started doing paid commissions, and it isn't really working out too well, so I came here, like I've done in the past, but this time doing art that I'm actually proud of!
At the moment, I only do icons. In the future I may do banners and thumbnails, but since I work on an iPad it's a little difficult to sort out the canvas size.

I usually finish a piece within 1-2 days of the request being made. Icons cost £4 ($5.20), I can also draw other things not relating to youtube, such as fanart or original characters (prices for stuff like that can be arranged). I don't draw gore or nsfw.

To request something, contact me either via skype (healing.family1) or email (volcano50026@gmail.com).

Requests made directly on this thread will be ignored (sorry, but I don't want the replies to be cluttered!)
I have included 2 icons with different styles below, as well as a third piece just for examples.
If you want to see more examples, ask me through skype or email and I will either send you some or send you a link!

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Branden Morales