Services Affordable, High Quality YouTube Branding (Banners, Icons, Outros, Thumbnails+)

iroNick Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey mate, such a huge fan of your content. Glad I found this post, as I threw away your mail.
Sent you a mail, so that we could perhaps discuss some ideas for a banner and logo.
- Nick

iroNick Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have had the pleasure of working with Roxel Graphics on my banner and icon for YouTube.

From the very start, I had a small vision of what I wanted, but found it hard to express what it really was I was looking for. Jamie-Lee was really fast to catch onto what I was looking for and was very understanding and saw what vision I was going for. He quickly went back with a draft for me to look at, and since then we had a lot of sparring back and forth in terms of how the finishing product should be. His first draft was really spot on (I'm still amazed) - the only thing we had to change, was with how we wanted the colors to be.

Throughout the entire process, he was really patient and had to deal with a high demanding perfectionist, who only wants the best (sorry, lol!). The finishing product is more than what I could have imagined - it fits my vision perfectly!

I can only recommend you guys to spend a few bucks on your channel - if you really want to be something in this game, it is the only way! Having a professional looking channel is to me one of the most important things!

With that being said - spending your bucks with Roxel Graphics will get you 10 times more than what you paid for. That is at least how I feel about the finished product I have received.

10/10 - would work with him again!

- Nick

EDIT: It has been a few days now with the new graphics, and so many people have been commenting on how amazing it looks. So yeah guys, proof that it pays off to have a good looking channel!

Last edited:
Reactions: RoxelGraphics

Dochiito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very cheap and high quality graphics. Works really fast and listens to every little detail you might want to add, my experience was 10/10 and definately will be hitting you up again if I need something new :D
For all new people here, highly recommended!! :)

CraziiNate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Roxel how's it going? I've been looking at the work you've done for other channel's and I am interested in working with you to try capture the vibe of my channel as well as where I want that vibe to be in the future. I make a lot of Rainbow 6 Siege content, as well as Shadow Warrior 2 and various other action style gameplays. If you could stop by my channel and check it out that would be great. My email will be waiting for a response.

ModernLifeStyle

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This guy is great! He did my logo, banner, and outro. He was very responsive and very able to create what I was describing to him. Definetely worth the money and will for sure go back to him once I need a updated logo or banner!!

KyyVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer
Absolutely amazing, Extremely happy with my new designs. I would highly recommend you invest, money well spent!