Services Affordable or even FREE Custom Music + Remixes for Videos!

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Hello! I am a music producer who is in college who enjoys making music and am willing to give my services for those who would like music in their YouTube videos! I am open for commissions which I will write a song or remix for your YouTube video for a small price of $5 or, you can choose from the catalog of music I have open to the public to use, on either my Newgrounds, YouTube or SoundCloud! If you are interested you can message me! I am always happy to help!

That's really cool to have someone musically talented in the forum! I might take you up on that offer down the road.

do you have something like happy, laid back, but fun to listen to? My channel's theme is water, so something that would go along with that. How can/should I get in contact with you so we can work this out?

do you have something like happy, laid back, but fun to listen to? My channel's theme is water, so something that would go along with that. How can/should I get in contact with you so we can work this out?
You can just pm me on here, and sure I'll reply to your pm on here with a page with my music on it!

Back