Services Affordable, High Quality YouTube Branding (Banners, Icons, Outros, Thumbnails+)

waqas

Reaction score
Hey,

Haven't gotten a message on Twitter, I can't remember the pass to my Reddit, do you use anything else at all? My discord isn't on the forum, maybe that works? ID is Jamie#8735.
sent you a message on twitter man

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This was my first time hiring a graphic designer. I had him make me a banner, icon, and thumbnail template. I had some somewhat unusual requests, such as a template that would work in MS Paint, but he accommodated me in everything I needed. I'm very picky (as my wife can attest to) and most of the time it was him saying "how's this?" and me saying, "yeah, that's better, but..." He was always polite and helpful and I'm glad we were able to arrive at something that satisfied my indecisive mind. Cheap prices as well, or so I'm told by everyone I mentioned it to. Like I said, first time hiring someone.

Anyway, thank you!

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to have an intro and outro made for my page. PLease let me know if you have time and what you would need from me

Thanks
Ian

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Jamie just finished the complete bundle for me. I was embarrassed how much items he does for 24$, and also if you are not happy he will make different styles for you (you should charge additionally for this man). You can go to my channel and check logo, banner, video out, video slide in (in the middle of some videos logo is jumping with a note for users to remember to subscribe). All this and some other items you get for only 24$ which is amazing.

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need a facelift on mine I think, but I never got a reply. I cant get past 20 views anymore.