Services Affordable, High Quality YouTube Branding (Banners, Icons, Outros, Thumbnails+)

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
After looking through the forum for a graphic designer to help me with my channel icon and banner I contacted Jamie, which was the best decision I could have made for my channel. He was efficient, friendly, responsive, and he contributed some great ideas in helping me work out what I wanted. The best part is how great his designs are, I could not be happier with my icon and banner. He did an incredible job. Plus, his service is a bargain for the quality that you receive. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great experience working with Jamie. He did my graphics in four to five days (I can't be bothered to count). Very talented and has fair prices. I'll definitely be returning to him when I can allocate more money to graphics :)

BuGaudy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I recently went with Roxels YouTube Complete Bundle for $24 dollars and I must say that he is a really cool dude, responds and works fast, and he is really easy to work with.

Heres all the work he made for my YouTube Channel!

Banner:

Icon:

Outro:

Slide In:

Thumbnail Templates:

All in all Im really impressed with his work and even more impressed he sent me a whole tutorial through email on how to work on the thumbnail templates myself. Definitely will recommend his work and I will be asking for graphic services through him in the future.

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man sorry it took me so long to put a review. Just getting back home from vacation. The work you did is amazing and it's worth every penny!

For potential customers: Take it from me, Roxel is a great graphic designer! He's quick, punctual, and he has great artistic vision (I guess that's what I want to say lol). I described to him what I wanted and he was able to create it all just the way I saw it in my head. That takes serious talent and that's exactly what he has. If you're on the fence on whether you want to pull the trigger and commission someone to create some graphics for you then this is your guy. He's definitely worth it.

fyi he created my profile pic.

Thanks again man!!

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hello, my name is Jamie, and I'm an English Graphic Designer, currently working on my Graphics, Computing and Maths A-Levels in the UK.

I offer high-quality, affordable graphics for use on multiple Social Media platforms, including YouTube, ready within a few days.

Banners

Typeface Logos

Outros

Twitch Assets

Thumbnails

Misc Work

YouTube

Banner - $9
Banner and Icon - $12
Outro Card - $7
Thumbnail Template - $7
Video Slide-In Card - $4
PSD of any Above Product: $1 Individually

Twitch

Cover Image - $9
Cover Image and Icon - $12
Offline Screen - $6
Overlay - $7
Panel Designs - $5

General

Icon - $5
Typeface Logo - $9
PSD Files- $1 (For any Asset)

If there's anything you don't see here feel free to inquire.
I can't animate. Illustrations are commission-based, contact me for information.

Email: RoxelGraphics@Gmail.com
Twitter: @RoxelGraphics

More: RoxelGraphics@CarbonMade.com
Hi Roxel. Just to make you aware I have sent you a private message/email via outlook. So it may be in your junk folder titled standard bundle or something like that. Basically requesting the $15 standard bundle. Which I think converts to about £10 - £11 but you haven't put any UK prices down. Look forward to hearing from you

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi Roxel. Just to make you aware I have sent you a private message/email via outlook. So it may be in your junk folder titled standard bundle or something like that. Basically requesting the $15 standard bundle. Which I think converts to about £10 - £11 but you haven't put any UK prices down. Look forward to hearing from you
Hello,

Did you send that to RoxelGraphics@gmail.com? There's nothing in my inbox/spam folders titled that, or from an outlook email. Could you try sending another? My payments go through PayPal, which converts anything I'm sent to USD. £11 is correct though.

Thanks,
Jamie-Lee,.