Services Affordable, High Quality YouTube Branding (Banners, Icons, Outros, Thumbnails+)

Megzero346

Reaction score
Easy to work with guy, he captured my image for design, couldn't have done it better myself, thanks for all the help man, and keep up the good work!

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'am very impressed with your work, wish I had the fund right now to get some channel art done, but if I ever do you'll be contacted. Seriously impressed.

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

gmg0621

Reaction score
Interested in the big YT package. Do you have experience with 'Vlog' channel theme designing?

My skype: GMG0621

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Interested in the big YT package. Do you have experience with 'Vlog' channel theme designing?

My skype: GMG0621
Hey, I've added you but incase I've messed up and added the wrong Skype, mine is jamie81999. I have a bit of experience with vlog channels and I'm sure I can make something appealing to you.

Cheers,
Jamie-Lee.

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've already ordered my universal header and logo from someone else, I might use you for my Twitch exclusive graphics though.

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I've already ordered my universal header and logo from someone else, I might use you for my Twitch exclusive graphics though.
Sounds good, my contact details can be found on this post for when you want to arrange that.

Cheers,
Jamie-Lee.

JNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Absolutely fantastic work and very professionally done. I've worked with lots of designers, some that even work with youtubers with 1 Million plus subscribers, but Roxel is up there with them all.