Affiliate programs?

Patrik P

Reaction score
Hi guys!

First of all, I don't expect to make a living on Youtube(although that would be pretty awesome :D). I'm just a guy who really enjoys making videos. I got into this a few months back and have learned sooo much! I use Adobe Premiere Pro and I got the hang of it pretty well. Now that that's "mastered", I'm moving on to Adobe After Effects.

The point is, I don't care much about anything because I'm doing this for fun with the intention of getting my skill game high.

oTHER THAN THAT, i'M VERY GOOD AT diy MODS AND THINGS.

rECENTLY i GOT AN IDEA ON HOW TO DRASTICALLY (caps lock, sorry) improve my camera bag. And not only mine but almost any camera bag.

So I would like to make a video about it. Since I will be doing it, I thought it would be a great opportunity to put affiliate links in the description for the things I will be using for the bag mod.

My question is this:

What's the easiest way to become a part of an affiliate program, is it worth it and what does it take to become involved?

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback, this is by far the best community for YT content creators that I have found!

Stay creative! :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What's the easiest way to become a part of an affiliate program, is it worth it and what does it take to become involved?
Each one is different. Most of them will have some sort of application procedure with various criteria. Some will require you to have an actual website whereas others will be ok with just a YouTube channel. Be sure to read the affiliate rules and regulations on what they consider as acceptable marketing. Good luck. :)

Reactions: Patrik P