Affiliate Features Implemented : Request to unlink button added!

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heineken...
I can`t believe they really did put that dumb Ad again on your Channel even after you told them already once to remove it and don`t put it back on.

Persona

Reaction score
Hello, regarding the unlink button, I pressed it a week ago (and from what it says, if my network doesn't respond within 30 days, I'm automatically off) and just now I got a reply from my network saying the problem was solved through their support system although it doesn't say whether it was an approval or a rejection.

The thing is though, when i check my unlink button, it still shows as if the network hasn't responded at all (it still shows the day I pressed it and the cancel request button). Should I reset it and wait another 30 days or is my network bluffing and the unlink button is still actually active (three more weeks until I get released)?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, regarding the unlink button, I pressed it a week ago (and from what it says, if my network doesn't respond within 30 days, I'm automatically off) and just now I got a reply from my network saying the problem was solved through their support system although it doesn't say whether it was an approval or a rejection.

The thing is though, when i check my unlink button, it still shows as if the network hasn't responded at all (it still shows the day I pressed it and the cancel request button). Should I reset it and wait another 30 days or is my network bluffing and the unlink button is still actually active (three more weeks until I get released)?
Don't cancel and reset it!