Affect and infect wrestling event!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

alright ladies n Gents here is the Affect and Infect wrestling event from April 6th Part one and two! keep in mind before clicking on any of this Part one is 25 minutes and part two is over 50 minutes so if you are not interested in watching a wrestling event of that length do not click it :p.... for the rest of you grab some chips/crisps..get some soda/pop....kick back in your seats and have a watch! i will be tagging everyone that asked to see this!

VlogRays Dee Reina Chef Kendra Luis Patino Katherinejane001 Callum Handley Pearl Th3StuffShow Michael and since i haven't been around lately if you guys know anyone else that might be interested in seeing this please tag them in here as well!

anyway! thank you so much for the support going in to this. i hope i didn't let any of you awesome People down! i AM in good health....the day after the match i struggled to move around but it was nothing horrible...I walked away from this in pretty good shape all things considering :p

make sure you all leave a comment and subscribe to the Bombs for breakfast channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365610080,1365608405][/DOUBLEPOST]natsu84 ahh almost forgot about tagging you! lol here ya go!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

alright ladies n Gents here is the Affect and Infect wrestling event from April 6th Part one and two! keep in mind before clicking on any of this Part one is 25 minutes and part two is over 50 minutes so if you are not interested in watching a wrestling event of that length do not click it :p.... for the rest of you grab some chips/crisps..get some soda/pop....kick back in your seats and have a watch! i will be tagging everyone that asked to see this!

VlogRays Dee Reina Chef Kendra Luis Patino Katherinejane001 Callum Handley Pearl Th3StuffShow Michael and since i haven't been around lately if you guys know anyone else that might be interested in seeing this please tag them in here as well!

anyway! thank you so much for the support going in to this. i hope i didn't let any of you awesome People down! i AM in good health....the day after the match i struggled to move around but it was nothing horrible...I walked away from this in pretty good shape all things considering :p

make sure you all leave a comment and subscribe to the Bombs for breakfast channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365610080,1365608405][/DOUBLEPOST]natsu84 ahh almost forgot about tagging you! lol here ya go!
Eeeeee I'm all excited!!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Eeeeee I'm all excited!!!
haha :D make sure you leave a comment on both videos after you watch!

I'd be brokn like a twig if I ever wrestled! You're like TOWERING over the guy with the mask who's crawling like a cat on the mat. o.o
yea that Gremlyn guys not really that much! haha im pretty short but hes even shorter then i am!

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
LOL, the part where you took off your shoe and whacked him, HAHAHAHA!

The second guy is dressed up with a tie. That's pretty interesting! The poor guy was kinda quiet most of the time. I think you demotivated him quite badly. D: You pretty much beat your competitors to a pulp. Awesome slam at 36:39!! Ouch at 40:23. :/ Lovely suplex at 41:12. Ooh that hurt at 44:20. Wow, you GAVE him the chair at 44:57? I thought you were gonna smack him down more. T_T Nice catch at 47:19! You looked so tired at the end of the match. :)

Well fought, Viccy bawse!