Adwords??

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do any of you use Adwords to promote your videos and if you do how is your click rate doing? I have recently started a campaign on a video I uploaded, I got great clicks the first day of the campaign, but they have since diminished. I have adjusted it, but I won't see how the adjustments have done until tomorrow!

I'd love for some input on this though. The first day I got 4 subscribers from the campaign which is awesome for me considering I only had 20!

Xtremext

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah i tried it and got a few clicks on the first day. I'm not really focusing on it though, It did give me a quick boost of subscribers but after it just kinda died off so oh well. I don't think it would be a very good long term strategy anyways.

MistyEmma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks for this, I was considering using adwords

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well my campaign I have gotten 1400 views on the promoted video, 7 subscribers and 500 views on other videos that weren't promoted. My ctr is doing quite well so far.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Adwords can be quite beneficial. Assuming your content is dope. Its one of those tools to use when you KNOW 100% being unbiased that if ppl would see this specific video they would deff love it and subscribe.

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adwords can be quite beneficial. Assuming your content is dope. Its one of those tools to use when you KNOW 100% being unbiased that if ppl would see this specific video they would deff love it and subscribe.
I have a small budget, and I have gained 9 subscribers in two days which is huge for me considering I had 21.

Reactions: AlexGotBeats

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have a small budget, and I have gained 9 subscribers in two days which is huge for me considering I had 21.
Someone here said $20 is enough to get you 2-3k views. I haven't tried adwords but i'm planning on going big when i launch my website. So its actually cool to see other ppl try it and see how they're doing.

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I spent 10 and so far got 1.4k views and now 10 subs. I think its worth it!