Adwords for youtube

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm very new to youtubers and my channel was only 2 weeks old. I'm trying hard to get my channel to grow via sharing it to social media, forums but i realized it does not really effective. (Maybe there is something I've missed out?)
Do you guys have any opinion or is it preferable for me to start putting fund for adword to advertise my videos? or is there any other way can make it better?

Thanks !

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi:)
I tried with adwords but for me I didnt work out.. I found social media the best for my channel and especially Reddit has made a big difference for me. When i started promoting on reddit my sub count started to grow right away:up2::) But when I mention Reddit I will always say it comes with a risk of loads of s****y comments but if you are preparied for that reddit works well IMO.
Best of luck with your channel dude:)

Reactions: GameplayPandaTV

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I'm very new to youtubers and my channel was only 2 weeks old. I'm trying hard to get my channel to grow via sharing it to social media, forums but i realized it does not really effective. (Maybe there is something I've missed out?)
Do you guys have any opinion or is it preferable for me to start putting fund for adword to advertise my videos? or is there any other way can make it better?

Thanks !
First make sure you have a solid foundation of excellent videos and that people have a reason to subscribe. Make sure your thumbnails stand out by a mile from the rest (spend a lot of time on thinking how to make your thumbnail, make several for a new video and see which one is best (throw the rest)). Then put some targeted 1 cent ads on your newest video and analyse how well it was perceived. If done well, you will slowly gather a real audience interested in you. If not that well, check the statistics if it was the thumbnail or the video. Maybe you should sharpen your hook at the start of the video, make it more colorful, improve that light, change the topic, etc.
But make sure you make videos for a few months first before you go down that route. Almost everyone will struggle the first months (although you think at the time you actually rock and are the next pewdiepie) and the content will become better quickly witch each upload.

Good luck!

Reaction score
First make sure you have a solid foundation of excellent videos and that people have a reason to subscribe. Make sure your thumbnails stand out by a mile from the rest (spend a lot of time on thinking how to make your thumbnail, make several for a new video and see which one is best (throw the rest)). Then put some targeted 1 cent ads on your newest video and analyse how well it was perceived. If done well, you will slowly gather a real audience interested in you. If not that well, check the statistics if it was the thumbnail or the video. Maybe you should sharpen your hook at the start of the video, make it more colorful, improve that light, change the topic, etc.
But make sure you make videos for a few months first before you go down that route. Almost everyone will struggle the first months (although you think at the time you actually rock and are the next pewdiepie) and the content will become better quickly witch each upload.

Good luck!
Wow, Thanks for your info KidsCorner, I probably will try it out. At the beginning do you put efforts on keep promoting your channel and new videos? For eg, social media, forums, blog?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
In my opinion you should concentrate first on organic traffic when starting out because that way you will learn more about your targeted audience. Where they are really hanging out on the web, what they are really looking for or want to see...things like that

Paid traffic is good but can give you fauls stats on who your real audience are and what they want.
Trust me if you know the answer to this two problems, creating videos and getting views to those videos will be a breeze.

Optimize your videos well is the best chance for most people when starting out.Thats how I started out too.
Visit communuties and forums in your targeted niche (Gold Mine if you know how to use it)
Thats how I got started and is still what I am doing now on my channel...Hope this helps