Adwords For Comedy

PrinceTaz

What would be the best way to use adwords for comedy videos? I don't necessarily have a product I want to sell. What would be the best settings for promoting comedy videos?

Unfortunately it probably isn't the best thing to do if you're not expecting people to pay you in the near future. I am an AdWords pro and used it to promote my channel (I'll go into economics shortly) but I had services and courses to sell so people may have paid me in the future.

If you want to run a test for a comedy channel, first you need to define what success is. Is it X amount of views? X amount of subs? Once you are comfortable with that, then next you need to target your ads carefully.

For a comedy channel I would target other comedy channels that you think fans would like your comedy too and see if that works. For my experiment, I wanted subs and targeted large affinity audiences and ended up with a cost per sub of £0.50 which isn't too bad, but it's NO WAY to grow a channel. It was early days and I wanted to at least have somebody watching.

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately it probably isn't the best thing to do if you're not expecting people to pay you in the near future. I am an AdWords pro and used it to promote my channel (I'll go into economics shortly) but I had services and courses to sell so people may have paid me in the future.

If you want to run a test for a comedy channel, first you need to define what success is. Is it X amount of views? X amount of subs? Once you are comfortable with that, then next you need to target your ads carefully.

For a comedy channel I would target other comedy channels that you think fans would like your comedy too and see if that works. For my experiment, I wanted subs and targeted large affinity audiences and ended up with a cost per sub of £0.50 which isn't too bad, but it's NO WAY to grow a channel. It was early days and I wanted to at least have somebody watching.

Hope that helps!
Yes what I'm looking for is subs. Whats the best way to approach this/set up ads?

Back