Adwords $100 coupons to give away

MaineJunker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, google sent me some adwords $100 coupons to give away to my clients. I don't have any local clients that would use them. They are only valid for new adwords accounts under 14 days old, so if you have never used adwords to promote a video now would be a good time. They must be redeemed by September 30th.

THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR EXISTING ADWORDS ACCOUNTS OVER 14 DAYS OLD, so please don't claim one if you already use adwords otherwise it will be wasted.

I just ran my first campaign which is wrapping up now. Got about 600 clicks and 40 subscribers in a weeks time with one of the $100 codes.

I have 4 coupon codes available. First come first serve, no strings attached. They are free, please post a reply HERE FIRST to claim one then immediately send me a PM so I can reply privately with the code.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont want one but I would like to say its great of you to offer people these, hopefully it will give some people a head start :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Could you explain what it is exactly? like doing give aways with your videos?

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
I received an email recently offering me $100.00 worth of Adwords advertising. This reminds me... I should look into that before it expires. :)

Reactions: Michael

MaineJunker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Could you explain what it is exactly? like doing give aways with your videos?
With Google Adwords you can buy advertising on youtube to promote a video. This is a coupon good for $100 worth of advertising. In my situation I made it so if a person clicks on the promoted video it lands them on my channel page. Basically it is a way to get free paid promotion of your channel or videos.

Reactions: stratafm

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi, google sent me some adwords $100 coupons to give away to my clients. I don't have any local clients that would use them. They are only valid for new adwords accounts under 14 days old, so if you have never used adwords to promote a video now would be a good time. They must be redeemed by September 30th.

THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR EXISTING ADWORDS ACCOUNTS OVER 14 DAYS OLD, so please don't claim one if you already use adwords otherwise it will be wasted.

I just ran my first campaign which is wrapping up now. Got about 600 clicks and 40 subscribers in a weeks time with one of the $100 codes.

I have 4 coupon codes available. First come first serve, no strings attached. They are free, please post a reply HERE FIRST to claim one then immediately send me a PM so I can reply privately with the code.
I do have one question, and since you just used Adwords, I figure you're the person to ask. lol

Do you have to buy any ad time beyond the $100.00 coupon, or can you just use the $100.00 and be done with it? I'd like to do a test run with Adwords, and don't want to spend any money to test it. lol

Seems like a good time to do just that, if I can stop at the 100.00 limit.

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You have to set up an account and give them payment information, but you can set a daily $ limit and stop an ad at any time, so it's easy to keep from getting charged.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to set up an account and give them payment information, but you can set a daily $ limit and stop an ad at any time, so it's easy to keep from getting charged.
Glad to hear thats possible now, years back when I first tried it I am quite sure there was no option to stop it so easily, unless I was just blind back then.

MaineJunker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I never gave them any payment or bank information, I just applied the $100 to my account. Some places indicate they will bill you beyond the $100 unless you stop your ad while other sections indicate your ads will cease when your funds are used up. Personally I would stop the ad prior to the $100 credit being used up.

Reactions: stratafm

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome. Sounds like I might have to give it a whirl then. Since it would be the first time I've ever actually put real money (and not yttalk cash) down on promotion, I wants to be careful. lol