adword for channel promote

toqchista99

Reaction score
Wait for a day, sometimes it takes a little while to gain momentum.
If not, widen your parameters. Add a keyword, ad a video, ad an extra channel, etc, depending on what type of ad you made.
and then bring all views together ?

it is long time wait for it ( i want rank my video and what i upload my video already passed 2 hours (( 1 day is too

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and then bring all views together ?

it is long time wait for it ( i want rank my video and what i upload my video already passed 2 hours (( 1 day is too
Nothing else to do than, just widen your parameters and/or increase the rate. If you start to gain views with a higher rate, you can experiment with lowering it. I noticed that once you got it flowing, it will often keep flowing even with lower rates. I would sometimes put 0,02 to get it flowing quickly, the moment I see ad views coming in put it back to 0,01. But what worked for me doesn't have too work for you of course.

toqchista99

Reaction score
Nothing else to do than, just widen your parameters and/or increase the rate. If you start to gain views with a higher rate, you can experiment with lowering it. I noticed that once you got it flowing, it will often keep flowing even with lower rates. I would sometimes put 0,02 to get it flowing quickly, the moment I see ad views coming in put it back to 0,01. But what worked for me doesn't have too work for you of course.
i put placement of channel and ytb videos; also all country and almost all is enable;
i put keywords;

probably now i should wait for flow views;[DOUBLEPOST=1493647777,1493643893][/DOUBLEPOST]i put 0.05$ but still flow views (((((((((((([DOUBLEPOST=1493658038][/DOUBLEPOST]can you tell me how to put my ytb video 1day more long for promote?

there are showed that you can per week and you will get more views than 1 day;

but i dont know how to do that for per week?

toqchista99

Reaction score
adword is s**t, i spend 200$ i got views, but neither video didn't rank (( i tried 3 video;

Sab13

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Kiddies toy review, day you mind if I ask how little my did it take your channel to get to 600,000 subscribers?[DOUBLEPOST=1494032672,1494032458][/DOUBLEPOST]
adword is s**t, i spend 200$ i got views, but neither video didn't rank (( i tried 3 video;
Did you get any new subscribers? If you did, those subs may come back to watch your video and begin the engagement process with your video. It's not only views that rank your video in the search, its view time and overall engagement that triggers youtubes algorithms to place your video higher up in ranking. If you got some new subs then give it some time your engagement may start coming in right behind.

Sound_Proof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently ran an adwords campaign on my channel. I spent 5 dollars as a test and I got 130 views and 28 earned views. I have no clue if that's good.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi;

3 months hard working on channel, still i haven't been still not get result, neither result; i dont know what should i do ? my niche is kids;

now, im going to put 200$ for video promote via adword, what do you advice me ?

which country do i choose ?
or general is worth it ?

thnx
This will be your worst investment ever, trust me on this one.

Best way to promote your channel is to find facebook page/group with similar topic to your channel. Make sure it has big community 500k-1mil + and write a PM to page/group owner and ask him to advertise your channel on his group by posting pictures with a link and description to your channel in his new post. You will have to pay him but for about 50$ you will get about 10 times more targeted traffic to your video than if you paid 200$ in adwords.

With adwords you will get about 2k views with 200$ and using facebook/instagram groups for 50$ you will get at least 20k-40k targeted traffic.

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This will be your worst investment ever, trust me on this one.

Best way to promote your channel is to find facebook page/group with similar topic to your channel. Make sure it has big community 500k-1mil + and write a PM to page/group owner and ask him to advertise your channel on his group by posting pictures with a link and description to your channel in his new post. You will have to pay him but for about 50$ you will get about 10 times more targeted traffic to your video than if you paid 200$ in adwords.

With adwords you will get about 2k views with 200$ and using facebook/instagram groups for 50$ you will get at least 20k-40k targeted traffic.
$200 should be 20k views via adwords at 0.01 cost per view.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
$200 should be 20k views via adwords at 0.01 cost per view.
Sorry didn't add 0 ;)
Everything remains the same, if you are not a big company or you don't have unlimited budget to be able to invest 500-1000$ in each video few times per week then
ADWORDS should be avoided at all cost for youtube/blogs/websites it is a complete money sink especially when there is alternative way to get traffic up to 10 times cheaper.
Social media traffic will only be less productive for affiliate websites/blogs and online stores however it can still be used even for that.

P.S. my averages for facebook were for very small group/page for ex. 500k. There are plenty groups with over 2mil users. Now imagine that only 5% will follow your link in that group post that will cost you max 50$, do the math :)

Last edited:

Hellmaker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's so many ways to target your audience, my best advice is to set a 1 dollar campaign per day and experiment. See what gets better results. Try the different ad-formats. Try targetting countries, try targeting specific age or demographic, target a channel, target keywords, target specific videos, try to get your ads running for max 1 cent per view, target high CPM countries, target english speakers, etc etc. See what works, analyse the data and if you know what you're doing and you understand adwords (it's not very intuitive and a ton of options to target your audience) you take it a step further. When you got the hang of it, only then increase the budget otherwise you're just blowing cash with wrong settings
Golden Advice!

Reactions: KidsCorner