[Advice] Quit YouTube, came back

Simply Magic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hello,

I quit YouTube quite a few months back with around 1k subscribers (due to real life issues as well as technical) and came back to 1.5k subscribers with a motivation to continue.

What should I do? Start a new channel or continue and try muster back the views and subscribers to start watching me again?

Or should I just change my whole channel (name, banner , private videos etc) and try start new?

Thanks,
GSNZ

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would continue with your current channel. Starting with 0 subs and 0 views can be really difficult

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agreed with the first post. I am working from the ground up, and wish I could start with a few thousand and grow from there.

Simply Magic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I would continue with your current channel. Starting with 0 subs and 0 views can be really difficult
Agreed with the first post. I am working from the ground up, and wish I could start with a few thousand and grow from there.
I guess I will continue to use the same channel then :) Thanks for the advice but should I change everything and start fresh or continue on the same path?

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Continue on with your current channel. Doing it another way is going to be very difficult.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Make the content you like and content that you can keep going with. If that means a change, then do that. If it means staying on the same path, then that's okay too.

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Make the content you like and content that you can keep going with. If that means a change, then do that. If it means staying on the same path, then that's okay too.
Exactly this man, if your content doesn't fuel your passion then you'll find yourself demotivated again. There's a market for everything, do what feels fun to you, be consistent, and you'll go far.

Reactions: xingcat

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the strategy/technique advice forum. ^_^