advice on how to get views and subscribers?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ive just started my video channel for covers, and i dont know how to get people to view my videos or subscribe, i am a complete failure when it comes to promoting things :/ some advive please?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I made a video for it on the YTTalk channel. Look up ForeverAlonePrick YTTalkTV on youtube, and you should find it. I explain what has worked for me in terms of getting views. GOod luck :)

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Simon's suggestion of commenting on other people's videos is an excellent one. Probably one of the most effective ways of gaining exposure to your channel.

Remaining active on your channel by uploading regularly is also important.

Also, if I was a pretty girl I'd most definitely show my face. :)

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Same boat. I feel I have not released a great video yet to bring in subscribers and too small to bother with social networking just yet. Pretty hard getting of the ground for me but I have 2 great ideas for new content that I started putting into action and hopefully viewers will love it as much as I am having fun making them.

Patience is what I need. :)

hopeharriskd

Reaction score
I think its all about patience and a waiting game I only have 13 subbies and I'm actually ok with that I got them from commenting on their vids and just having do I want my subbie list to pick up heck yeah but until I catch on I just keep putting up vids I like and wait it will happen and good luck to you

appache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You know, steady uploads is the key I think. We are two and always seem to f**k this one up.... when we are steady we see gains, then peeps forget bout us.... now our stats pretty much suck...