Advice for YouTubers with no motivation.

Fusionate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the tips :) Ive been having trouble with video ideas . It gets me thinking im wasting my time , but im not since i just love doing youtube :D

WiLLSATX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have excellent tips for motivation. I believe you must find a way to enjoy content production if you are looking to succeed in YT. It just needs to fell organic. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well what killed my motivation is I work super hard on every video, and they get like no views. and i have only got 2 subs in the last month.

Rickeeper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I'm already doing some of this stuff but i will implement others!

Thank you!

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Remember that no matter what you do and no matter how lame you think you are, some group of people somewhere in this world likes you, you just gotta find a way to reach them. Even Hitler had followers. And always remember the youtubers you hate but has a lot of subs and go like "if this guy can get so many subs then I can too!"

Rickeeper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Remember that no matter what you do and no matter how lame you think you are, some group of people somewhere in this world likes you, you just gotta find a way to reach them. Even Hitler had followers. And always remember the youtubers you hate but has a lot of subs and go like "if this guy can get so many subs then I can too!"
That's the way of thinking! We need to like what we do and believe in ourselves!

With time we will get better!

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great article for me to remember as I keep uploading. Having fun will be key.