Advice for YouTubers joining a partnership program

SwaggyIndian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I joined Awesomenesstv's partnership program 2 years ago and I recommend you don't join them. I just got out of it a month ago and they kept all the money I made over those 2 years. READ THE CONTRACTS BEFORE SIGNING UP AND ONLINE REVIEWS. If you just started, you don't need a partnership program. You can monitize without one.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hi, I've moved this to the Monetization and Partnership forum.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I joined Awesomenesstv's partnership program 2 years ago and I recommend you don't join them. I just got out of it a month ago and they kept all the money I made over those 2 years. READ THE CONTRACTS BEFORE SIGNING UP AND ONLINE REVIEWS. If you just started, you don't need a partnership program. You can monitize without one.

Thank you for this valuable advice.
How they kept all the money that you made over those 2 years ? so they were not paying your earning every month ?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey thanks a lot man to share this info.It's pretty helpful,keep up the good work.But I have a question as zaffron said "How they kept all the money that you made over those 2 years ?"

Fortyone

Reaction score
Reading reviews online are the bare minimum of doing your due diligence. I might add another piece of advice: if it sounds too good to be true, it is.