Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Advice for YouTubers joining a partnership program

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by SwaggyIndian, Sep 4, 2016.

1. SwaggyIndian
    Cash:
    $16
    I joined Awesomenesstv's partnership program 2 years ago and I recommend you don't join them. I just got out of it a month ago and they kept all the money I made over those 2 years. READ THE CONTRACTS BEFORE SIGNING UP AND ONLINE REVIEWS. If you just started, you don't need a partnership program. You can monitize without one.

2. RedFox
    YTTalk's Fox
    Cash:
    $317
    Hi, I've moved this to the Monetization and Partnership forum.

3. zaffron
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $392

Thank you for this valuable advice.
    How they kept all the money that you made over those 2 years ? so they were not paying your earning every month ?

4. Rafij Rahman Rohan
    Be Yourself
    Cash:
    $3
    Hey thanks a lot man to share this info.It's pretty helpful,keep up the good work.But I have a question as zaffron said "How they kept all the money that you made over those 2 years ?"

5. Fortyone
    Cash:
    $51
    Reading reviews online are the bare minimum of doing your due diligence. I might add another piece of advice: if it sounds too good to be true, it is.