Advice for video and sound

Stefs

Reaction score
Hi, i buy a tablet. And i want to test sound and screen.
I want to play any great song from youtube to test sound quality, but i am afraid of copyright. Can i put every song and put credit in description? And if can, can this video be monetized to make money?
Next, i like to play any trailer of new movie to see quality of screen. But i am afraid of ban.
Advices?
Thanks a lot..

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but any "copyrighted music" can not be used any video for monetization purposes without the video getting a copyright claim. I'd recommend sites that host paid/free royalty free music that you can then use for monetization purposes (depending on said license) when creating your videos.

As far as usage of "Movie Trailers" with new music? Hmm, I believe the trailer itself would get copyright claimed for "Visual Media." So I don't see this working out either way.

I'd recommend creating different types of videos that fall within Fair Use and use royalty free music when starting out to avoid copyrighted trouble ahead. Best of luck.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi, i buy a tablet. And i want to test sound and screen.
What does posting things to YouTube have to do with testing the quality of your tablet?

Stefs

Reaction score
What does posting things to YouTube have to do with testing the quality of your tablet?
No, i want to review of tablet and post to YouTube. But, i want to viewers see what is the quality of screen. So i want to play video too see screen quality. How to know which video i can post?