Advice for growing your Channel...

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I have a few tips for growing your youtube channel and videos (some do's and dont's):

DO use the YTtalk forum for promotion; it really works
DONT use Bots or view generators - it can ban your channel and you might not get that feeling of success after it happens.
DO use the website 'Stumble Upon' I have found that you get the odd chance of people landing on your youtube video or page quite good.
DONT spam top youtubers with messages or comments on their videos because it doesn't work
DO sign up to blogs, forums, social networking sites to promote
DONT trust people who spam you with video links - these are often fake
DO make sure that your youtube channel and videos are of a high quality - this is the best possible way to gain more views and subscribers
DO collaborate with other youtube channels - Dual Comms, Editing for someone, Making backgrounds for people, Featuring in videos for people

Hope you like the tips! :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with almost all of them, theyre some good tips, thanks for sharing them with us :) This one here:

DONT spam top youtubers with comments on their videos because it doesn't work

I believe can work because you see many people doing it and becoming successful.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I agree with almost all of them, theyre some good tips, thanks for sharing them with us :) This one here:

DONT spam top youtubers with comments on their videos because it doesn't work

I believe can work because you see many people doing it and becoming successful.
i dont know if i would spam but definately posting comments to other channels does get you traffic from curious clickers lol.

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
DO use Pinterest to promote your Youtube video. Don't abuse it though!

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
DO use Pinterest to promote your Youtube video. Don't abuse it though!
Pinterest has a no self promotion policy... its meant for sharing stuff you find online, not sharing yourself.