Advice for getting more views on YouTube?

Ragnokos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
one of the best things you can do, with this new layout youtube's got, is to just try to pump out good quality videos at a high pace. Sooner or later your videos will start showing up in the "related videos" section to larger, more popular videos. Make sure to put annotations in your videos as well, leading to other videos from your channel, that makes it easier for the viewer to get through your material and discovering new stuff :tongue:

i0wNxTROYx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
one of the best things you can do, with this new layout youtube's got, is to just try to pump out good quality videos at a high pace. Sooner or later your videos will start showing up in the "related videos" section to larger, more popular videos. Make sure to put annotations in your videos as well, leading to other videos from your channel, that makes it easier for the viewer to get through your material and discovering new stuff :tongue:
Thanks for the info!:up2:

minecraftbadman

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i dont really have any advice apart from just upload consistant high quality vids and they will come. when people see good quality vids they want to see more:)