sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are some advice when you are trying to get more views and subs? what the best way or method to get peoples attention?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Post thoughtful comments on videos related to yours,or what you think people would watch and move to yours.do not mention your own channel or video. Make a simple icon that easy communicates "hey I'm one of you". Then some will come over

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Best way? Take the biggest loan from bank and throw it all into adwords to promote your videos :roflmao2: Or just do what the person above me said and make sure your SEO is on point. Trendy topics might get you more exposure. Build followings and likes on all social medias and keep ppl updated there. Collab. Put your life in danger and do something incredibly stupid so it would go viral (i do not recommend this one and hold no responsibility if you take my advice :hilarious2:)

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Post thoughtful comments on videos related to yours,or what you think people would watch and move to yours.do not mention your own channel or video. Make a simple icon that easy communicates "hey I'm one of you". Then some will come over
I agree, just interacting normally will get people over to your channel. Being active on social media is hands down the best way to get exposure (without spending money that is)

Put your life in danger and do something incredibly stupid so it would go viral (i do not recommend this one and hold no responsibility if you take my advice :hilarious2:)
Well tomorrows vlog is ruined...

Reactions: AlexGotBeats

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do what you see fit and market yourself such as social media and networking

Christoverse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Something @newage just suggested to me which I hadn't thought about before is ensuring your titles are popular, often searched for titles. Ie. MY FIRST PC BUILD video and CHALLENGE videos all do well because they are being searched for. On the other hand, if I wrote something like I MET JOHN MARTIN no one is searching for whoever JOHN MARTIN is. Keywords are KEY.

Reactions: newage

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
please check out some of the amazing threads on this forum, including the sticky threads at the top of each different forum. you will find a ton of help. if afterwards you still need help. start a thread with a more specific topic/question