Other Advertising You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
I just recently started making videos everyday. Like EVERYDAY, I'm going to post a video. It can be twenty minutes, to only five seconds. My problem is, I'm running out of people I'm subscribed to, and linking them in my description of my videos!

If you have an amazingly awesome channel you'd like people to potentially check out. Just reply to this thread, and make sure your channel is linked in your profile. Duh? :p

Then I'll do the rest if you say you'd like to be linked in the description!

I would like a little more information on what you do, if you have more. But otherwise I would love to be part of this.

What I do? I make YouTube videos. All I'm going to do is link your channel in the description of one of my videos, that's it, haha. xD

What I do? I make YouTube videos. All I'm going to do is link your channel in the description of one of my videos, that's it, haha. xD
I thought that is what I was getting, but I wanted to make sure lol. I am in! Thank you very much :D

Alright, first four that were on here, will be on my next video tomorrow. The four after that the following day, so on and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back