Adversiting for the videos with older games...?

Retr0mance

GAMING WITH HEART!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can play and show off whatever you want. I love older games and often check them out on YouTube so I don't think thats a problem. Currently you've only got 14 subs so the views won't be great atm, your latest video got 35 views though in a day so thats good.

I'd say keep uploading what you like, the viewers interested in that genre will watch and your subscriber and viewbase will increase. In the meantime you could make sure to share your videos on forums/twitter/facebook/friends/family/zoo animals, anyone you can really.

For example there is a forum called Digitpress which has a classic game section, in which you can place links to your video play-through and reviews. That will always help to get viewers, as your already got the right audience as their viewing the forum page :)
Really good advice here! Digitpress are an excellent source of retro gaming fans.

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Errm, okay I've found a couple of things that might help but there's a lot more blogs on it than videos :( :

Video:

(Tried to stop this embedding but I can't)

Couple more posts:
Thank you! Sorry to be a pain in the butt. I'll check them out :bounce:

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thank you! Sorry to be a pain in the butt. I'll check them out :bounce:
No problem, I was just trying to find a suitable video as theres a lot of incorrect ones around YouTube :)

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Well it appears my first commentary video is almost at 40 views! :tongue2: Which is great news. I never expected such a positive response, seeing as my other videos weren't doing so well.[DOUBLEPOST=1366750344,1366717002][/DOUBLEPOST]
Errm, okay I've found a couple of things that might help but there's a lot more blogs on it than videos :( :

Video:

(Tried to stop this embedding but I can't)

Couple more posts:
The embedded video really helped! Thank you! :D

Reactions: ItsTehShadow