Adsense

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't meet the requirements to monetize anymore, but I did make my first $102 bucks on youtube. Pretty happy about that. Just wonder when they pay out? Thanks

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
From my experience, in my other channel I made few bucks there (YouTube) until that channel was dropped because it didn't meet the requirements. I thought I could still get my earnings even if they drop my partnership with them. If I understood it right, even if you reach $100 like my other dropped channel. I never get any and it just stays there as in on YouTube dashboard and not even transferred to my Adsense account. I guess, they'll pay you once you reach their requirements and become a partner again with Adsense.

Last edited:

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the USA - I believe the minimum payout threshold is $100 so you should qualify.
Can you see the $102 balance in your Adsense account?
When did it reach $102?
Have you confirmed your adsense account / bank details etc?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't meet the requirements to monetize anymore, but I did make my first $102 bucks on youtube. Pretty happy about that. Just wonder when they pay out? Thanks
The amount on Adsense updates at around the start of the month, if you've passed the Threshold on there (which you have done at $102, assuming that's US dollars) you should get paid towards the end of the month.

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It went though, I got paid. Pretty stoked. Kinda sad though that I know need to get to my 1000 subs. Going to take awhile.