Adsense vs Network // More info about "Omnia Media" ..

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
@Amy - in which network are you? If that's not private information. :D

@Dziugay - I agree that adsense is better in terms of just money, but I would like to have opportunity to grow my channel. It's either spam on net, ask for shoutouts/collabs, adwords or network. Non of it is actually nice option. :(

I do wanna grow, but not for the price which is like 3 years contract with machinima. -.-

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to have opportunity to grow my channel
MCNs won't invest any real effort into small channels because those channels can't provide any value to an MCN.

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm not smart at this moment. But if you Ed say so: then it's probably true. I don't have experience with bigger networks. So I can't comment on that.

Dziugas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm telling you again, you will not get any opportunities to grow, they will not advertise your channel and they will not give you "pro" tips how to gain more subs, all you have is forums/internet for this. The best part is that they will kick you out after you get strikes lol idk where you guys get these ideas that you can grow faster with networks

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What I want from network?
Small friendly familly network, but which will help me grow.
You state that you want a small friendly family network that will 'help you grow'. What methods would you expect a network to take to help you grow?

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I've heard that some networks do have "personal TVs", and they publish some videos. But that is kinda competition, they get like 100 videos and choose like maybe 1-2 best and they pusblish it. I've heard that Curse has that, but the guy who post that information, never won in that contest...