Adsense vs Network // More info about "Omnia Media" ..

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
I wasn't here for 4-5 months.
Anyway, as always: I am partnered with google adsense .. and I was slowly growin' my channel, and I was ok with that. But I kinda did get involved with one group of youtubers from one game which I play online. And I kinda get shoutout from that people, even if I didn't ask them to do so. So I did kinda grew up my channel on very strange and lucky way. After some time, I was looking for details about one network, which I always wanted to be a part of, .. and they kinda like my channel, and I like their politics and policy about youtube, how to behave and some other details which I got in mail from them. And I was like: I like google adsense, but I will think. When I had like ~250 subs. It was my dream to join them, but then adsense put their partnership stuff, so I did get involved with adsense. And just 2-3 days ago: I was searching for something on internet, some reviews on YT, and then kinda Omnia Media review jumped on my recommendation box on YT... so I watched it. I kinda do gaming on youtube, but I have personal channel about other stuff, and my dream network only accepts gaming content. And Omnia is kinda for all stuff, it's only important that they like you.

So ... I see Omnia has like 1.2M search resaults in google. But there is not too much information about them. One of the comments on that review video said that they are owned by strange company with history (????). But again ... no review of that network at all. Just 2 videos and not so much details.. and google has 1.2 search resaults - but still nothing.

So: what's the deal about Omnia?

And other question: Adsense vs Network - pros and cons of both? Tnx.

i think it depends with how comfortable you are within your own work. networks can help you to grow your revenues by offering you tools etc but this comes at a price through your newly higher revenues. some people go with networks as they aren't for the significant benefits they offer, its just about finding the right network for you and your channel. However a lot of people are against MCN's because of the percentage of revenue they take and disagree because its your own work not theirs but some channels will need the extra boost in my eyes.[DOUBLEPOST=1502206518,1502206306][/DOUBLEPOST]Omnia media are connected with some great creators espcially gamers, but look around. there are a lot of channels out there that could benefit you more as you're a smaller channel than the big creators they have so dont forgot to think about how they will effect you on a personal level

don't join a network, they are redundant and trying to hang on to youtubers by offering all sorts of random crap you can find anywhere on the internet for free, like music etc, there is a reason why they used to ask for 50% and now most only ask for 10% because they are essentially pointless

What I want from network?
Small friendly familly network, but which will help me grow.

Last edited:
Networks is for people who do not like to spend time with Adwords. With network you would't know how they spent your money to benefit your channel. With Adwords you know what you spent and what you got for that money. I like to choose for my channel without third party involved spending my money

What I want from network?
Small friendly familly network, but which will help me grow.
thats exactly like the network i am with. I've never had a problem with them or feel like im being scammed. They're a small network but thats what i like because they don't just focus on the biggest channels. I've seen my revenues/views go up from the last year so i'm deffo thinking about renewing. some people hate networks though just depends on you.

Adsense is better PERIOD. Networks only take money from you, there are forums like this that can help you to develop your channel, tools? There are bunch of free tools all around you, btw if you get strikes you will get kicked out of the network. If ur a big youtuber you could get offers from networks that will pay you to be in they're network and offer direct ads but if you are a small youtuber adsense is way better.

Back