Libertywalk000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you could maybe help me with a problem I'm having with my YT account.
I stopped posting videos for a while, but trying to get back into it again. I used to have Adsense on my YT account but with the link of my blog.
I no longer have my blog, the URL isn't even in use anymore, but I can't change it to my YT URL.
If there is no fix for this, I'm forced to start a new YT channel?

Any help or tips are more than welcome!

Thank you in advance!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you could maybe help me with a problem I'm having with my YT account.
I stopped posting videos for a while, but trying to get back into it again. I used to have Adsense on my YT account but with the link of my blog.
I no longer have my blog, the URL isn't even in use anymore, but I can't change it to my YT URL.
If there is no fix for this, I'm forced to start a new YT channel?

Any help or tips are more than welcome!

Thank you in advance!
Hi, to connect adsense to your YT channel, you have to do it from YouTube, not from adsense. You can do it from the monetization page here: https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization

Libertywalk000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Hi, to connect adsense to your YT channel, you have to do it from YouTube, not from adsense. You can do it from the monetization page here: https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization
Hi, thank you for your reply, for me when I click the link it says:

- Terms of the YouTube partner program accepted
- Signed up for AdSense
Linked AdSense account
AdSense settings
- Set revenue generation preferences
Let us know what types of ads you want to show, then once your channel has been approved you can start earning money.

The first 2 are checked green. But when I click on Adsense setting it goes to the Adsense site where it still has my old blog link, I can't change it to my youtube link.
Am I doing it wrong?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, thank you for your reply, for me when I click the link it says:

- Terms of the YouTube partner program accepted
- Signed up for AdSense
Linked AdSense account
AdSense settings
- Set revenue generation preferences
Let us know what types of ads you want to show, then once your channel has been approved you can start earning money.

The first 2 are checked green. But when I click on Adsense setting it goes to the Adsense site where it still has my old blog link, I can't change it to my youtube link.
Am I doing it wrong?
I did it several years ago and maybe the process is different now.

Here is a guide that will help you: https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/7367438