Adsense registration issue?

MotorcycleBiker

Hello all,

Hope someone can help, I've tried to registered with Adsense and all I get is this. It never goes further. Am I doing something wrong? I have an up-to-date Windows 7 install and am using IE (yeah, I know).

Cheers!
Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-03-24 11.41.10-Safe.png
    Screenshot 2017-03-24 11.41.10-Safe.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
Are you saying you are clicking Save and Continue and nothing happens? And if so, have you ever had an Adsense account in the past? You are only ever allowed to have one Adsense account in your Google Lifetime; so if there is a secondary account, even one which has been disabled by Google, that would possibly be the reason you cannot get any further.

A little late, but thank you for the response, really appreciate it.

Yes, I click save and continue and nothing happens.

I haven't used the email address I've created for any other adsense related registration. If I find a solution, I'll be sure to come back here and confirm what I did.

Hello all,

Hope someone can help, I've tried to registered with Adsense and all I get is this. It never goes further. Am I doing something wrong? I have an up-to-date Windows 7 install and am using IE (yeah, I know).

Cheers!
Chris
No version of IE that runs on windows 7 would be a supported or modern browser. Use chrome / firefox and try again, that could be your primary problem.

As UKHypnotist stated, you must of never created an adsense account before (on ANY GOOGLE ACCOUNT). If you have previously created one, then use that one instead. If you've been banned, then you can't monetize on YouTube.

Back