Adsense PIN (I'm not able to confirm my addres)

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Hey there, so I've logged in to adsense to look around and I noticed that I have to confirm my address but the problem is that I've moved for good in another country so nobody is able to receive that mail with the PIN. And I know if I do not confirm my address after 3 months or so they'll stop showing ads on my videos.
Is there anything I can do about it ?

If I close down my adsense account that amount of $ that they have it on hold will I get it on the new account ?
Should I just go into a YT network from now on instead.. without having to worry about the address change?

Couldn't you maybe send it to a friends address or something and have them tell you the pin, there isn't any other way of confirming your account as far as I know. Joining a network would work but they also take a cut of what you earn and the network I used to be in just stopped paying us, took all the money we earned and stopped replying anywhere so I'd be weary with them.

I have no idea, I need someone to confirm it.. only special kind of snowflakes have access to customer support e-mail. and the FAQ page is not helping too much.

Back