Adsense PIN (I'm not able to confirm my addres)

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, so I've logged in to adsense to look around and I noticed that I have to confirm my address but the problem is that I've moved for good in another country so nobody is able to receive that mail with the PIN. And I know if I do not confirm my address after 3 months or so they'll stop showing ads on my videos.
Is there anything I can do about it ?

If I close down my adsense account that amount of $ that they have it on hold will I get it on the new account ?
Should I just go into a YT network from now on instead.. without having to worry about the address change?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Couldn't you maybe send it to a friends address or something and have them tell you the pin, there isn't any other way of confirming your account as far as I know. Joining a network would work but they also take a cut of what you earn and the network I used to be in just stopped paying us, took all the money we earned and stopped replying anywhere so I'd be weary with them.

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have no idea, I need someone to confirm it.. only special kind of snowflakes have access to customer support e-mail. and the FAQ page is not helping too much.